How to Rest in Joy Every Week
Journal Prompts Paired with Scripture
Romans 15:13 (NIV) May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Journal about the last thing you did that you felt true joy from?
- Journal about how you think you would feel if you spent the whole day spending time in worship and doing all your favorite things.
- How do you think your outlook on life could be changed by resting in Jesus and joy every Sunday?
- Block out some time. Maybe that's half an hour, or perhaps it's just 10 minutes.
- Head to a cozy corner of your home with a cup of tea or coffee.
- Then shut your eyes and think about Jesus and what he's done for you this past week.
- Thank Him for being a presence in your life, and then ask Him how He can help you create rest in your day.
Short on Time-Pin it for Later