Free 21-Day Guided Spiritual Journal
Scripture Mentioned in Episode
- John 15:13-Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
- Jeremiah 29:13 -You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
- Psalm 119:105 -Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
- James 1:22 -Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
- Romans 12:4-8- For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.
- Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.-
RESOURCE AND ADDITIONAL ARTICLES ON DISCOVERING YOUR PURPOSE
- Tips on Scripture Memorization
- Experiencing God
- Forming a Friendship with Jesus
- Discover the Clues Jesus is Leaving for You
- Recording your WOW Moments
Short on Time? Save this to Pinterest for Later